Saturday, August 14, 2010

God Be in My Mouth

God Be in My Mouth

Dear Heavenly Father,

We pray that you will give us many opportunities to talk about You and Your will for our mission trip as we prepare and as we travel to Germany. As we are speaking to people we know, and people we have just met, give us the words to give you all the glory for the way the trip progresses. You have already shown us Your faithfulness in calling us and then providing what we need. Help us to recognize everything You do for us in the next two weeks, and to give the credit to You.

...and humility comes before honor. Proverbs 15:33

God Be in My Speaking

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel.....Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. Ephesians 6: 19-20


Therefore encourage one another and build each other up. I Thessalonians 5:11

Lord, give us the words that we need to speak about You fearlessly and to encourage each other and the people we will meet at The Hangar.

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment